Sunday, June 6, 2010

Couponing Tip of the Week-Don't Pass by a Good Deal!!

As many of you know, I have taken up couponing. I absolutely love it, but also have a lot to learn. I will try to share my "finds" every week as well as include a "Couponing Tip of the Week" and I would love to hear your finds and tips each week as well. This week I bought $123.25 worth of groceries at Walgreens for $53.70. I have found that the big key to couponing for me is stocking up on things that you know you will use, but you don't necessarily need at the moment. Below is a picture of my purchase! I also was compared to the Coupon Queen twice today which I took as a GREAT compliment. I am in no way, shape, or form as frugal and savvy as the Coupon Queen, but give me some time. This is one of my goals!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and couponing. It is super addicting. We got a new house from couponing. I look forward to seeing how you use your extra money!

    ReplyDelete